Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Monday, March 15, 2010

I hate goblins...

Once upon a time, Shyste was a young DK somewhere around level 70ish...
As a young DK, Shyste was also very foolish--some would even say an ass-backwards ruh-tard.

One day, a fellow guildmate had a great idea, and asked help of a few members to achieve his Bloodsail Admiral title...

It was the worst thing I've ever done.

And I didn't even get the title.

I didn't see it all the way through--just to the point where I was extrememly hated by all the goblin cartels.
At that time, I was really still learning the game, what reputation was, and the consequences of getting myself into shit like this.

All in all, it really hasn't been too bad, save for Holiday events and anytime a guildie needs help in a goblin region.

There was a silver lining this weekend...

My Pally and Di's Druid got to 80 a while back, and one of the things she was reaaaaaally looking forward to, was farming the Ravenlord mount in Sethek Halls. Yesterday, I convinced her to get it going. Well, it didn't really take much convincing--it was more like asking myself if I wanted another chocolate chip cookie (no brainer). So we stroll into Shadow Labs, Crypts, and Sethek for a bit of rep grinding to get her to honored: it doesn't take much--maybe 5 or 6 clears. Labs gives the best bang for the buck, btw.

Anyway, so we're running through, I'm pulling mobs by the room full, and Di is scavenging all the loot she could...and we end up with a shit ton of netherweave =)

So I get to thinking...

Maybe I'll just take all this netherweave and run my happy ass to gadgetzan, and turn it in for some rep, right?

/Denied

Fuckin goblins want mageweave.

End of story.

3 comments:

  1. Farm Bloodsails for the parrot pet and get your rep back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah been there done that, needless to say after a crap ton of silk and red dye at Booty Bay and mageweave and flux at Gadgetzan I finally made it back to neutral with the Goblins. All that work for a title I never use. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't made it back to Neutral..I think they're just a bunch of hateful little bastards.
    Oh, and when Catyclysm kicks off, how will that work if I want to change Amorgan from BE to goblin..will I still be hated by my own kind?

    ReplyDelete