Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Thursday, March 11, 2010

Photos of things I never posted.

In my constant search for credible topics....well...who am  I kidding? I only post whatevers usually on my mind...


At any rate--I was sifting through my screenshot folder and found a bunch of stuff I had thought about writing about...but never did. So here's some fun for you....


Di's Proto =)
After a few weeks of mishaps and failed attempts, we finally got Di her Glory of the Hero for the red proto drake. I think I asked begged her for days to write a little something...I've yet to see it =p
I dunno why, but I still love the way these proto's look...


More after the BREAK...


Cluttered UI
This is what happens when weird latency issues causes me to delete cache and WTF folders...
In mid-raid, just trying to get to a point where I can see the screen to deeps. After a few minutes of this, I had a headache for 3 days...


FUN in WG
I've been running Arena on the Pally--so to gear him up I spend a great deal of my free time in BG's. Ive noticed this season that there's really no compensating for resilience; you either have a shit ton of it, or you're dead. Anyway, here's some pics of Di's hunter and I runnin around WG. If you look closely....yes....I'm dancing =p


No comments:

Post a Comment