Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Monday, March 29, 2010

Hunting Corncob...


Meet Corncob.

As you can see, he's not very well geared.
Still a number of 226 pieces, and no real raid gear.
Regardless, there is one item in Corncob's arsenal that makes him annoying as shit: Time.

Corncob (and lackies) appear to be unemployed--because the majority of the day they're hanging out in Wintergrasp, waiting to prey on innocent horde passerby's in line for VoA or parusing the quartermaster.

Corncob's MO: Stealthily attack from above, he'll drop flight form, hit insect swarm and moonfire, or if you're mounted, he'll blast you off in hopes to get a falling kill. He likes to drop onto the steeples of the towers, where he can attack and somewhat blend-in. He can easily be 2-shot (at least by my DK), but getting to that point can be tricky. He has an engineers cloak for slowfall, and is fairly quick to run and hide when someone catches up to him (like all alli).

Yesterday, Darth and I went Corncob hunting.

I ran into WG to vendor some stonekeeper shards, and happened upon Corncob and friend killing a fellow horde. This was ultra rare, as both were just chillin on the ground--so I ran up, heartstriked a couple of times which killed the friend, but was just shy of cob. He flew away, and I quickly began getting pelted without so much of a chance to see where he went.

The hunt began.

Usually, we just let him be.
Yesterday, I think we were just bored.
We flew around, trapping him in various places.
I think he killed me as many times as I was able to kill one of them.

If you're looking for something to do on Blood Furnace, I emplore you to hunt for the evasive owl known as Corncob. I promise it to be an entertaining experience.

7 comments:

  1. lol

    When I saw the pic at first I thought you had rolled an Alliance druid and had kept it a secret this whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah-- Alli races are so ugly. I'll take a taurent over a NE or Dranei anyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. NE males are hawt. But that's back to the pointy ears for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like a woman to only be interested in the pointy parts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice story but you left out the part where you got owned over and over. We never chill on the ground so next time you want to make something up, at least make it believable.
    -UPDOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Updog? LOL--Dude, you shouldn't be saying shit. You're like a retarded Corncob. At least she knows what she's doing. Keep practicing--and when you actually kill someone on your own, then we'll talk. Otherwise, just hide behind your girlfriends skirt--cause you're fuckin terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tsk tsk,,,smack, just like your game...

    ReplyDelete