Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Thursday, January 21, 2010

A January Romance....

So last night (this morning?) I'm in the middle of some good conversation, when GChat starts blowing up...

Apparently all the good shit happens when I'm normally fast asleep.

It seems as though one of my guildies has an admirer.

This guildy, who shall remain nameless to conceal her sexy female tauren ass, is apparently being serenaded over vent--merely a channel above where I was at.

Its better than I expected.

It's soooooo delicious.

I almost shit myself.

I spit crown and coke all over my computer screen.

It's here for your listening pleasure.




*Special thanks to Joe for being smart enough to record it*

3 comments:

  1. With a voice like that? I'd bang him. LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have shit too. I wish something like this would happen in our guild vent. Ah to be young and totally retarded.

    ReplyDelete