Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sated's Guide to: Deathbringer Saurfang

Ok guys. Here it is. Before you tear me to pieces, I realize the quality of this video is questionable--apparently my macbook isn't powerful enough to run wow, vent, safari and capture video at the same time.
The next one will be better. Oh-- and I know I probably sound like a douche; I improv'd the whole voice over at 2 am this morning....so cut me some slack =p


1 comment:

  1. Slack cut for 2 in the morning, but man, i can voice act very well, and if that's not possible, let me write you a script!

    on a side note, about 25 man ICC last night, we did fine on marrogar, and i do agree with you that splitting up for people that stay on the boss and people that kill adds. i was thinking that if we have enough physical range, melee can stay on the boss, and all the range can take down the adds, i believe the goal is not to kill adds then go to the boss, but have enough people killing adds to where when they are all dead the next ones spawn, that way the shield is always going down and the tanks aren't getting overwhelmed. i would like to see us try this *and to a lesser extent, the range can stay in the middle, kill left side, then right side, then bottom, so we don't need to separate the range, just give a different kill order)

    -Vic

    ReplyDelete