Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Thursday, December 3, 2009

Glory to the Hero. Shyste be Thy Name...

I am a Golden God. No, really. Ask anyone.

So we're (the guild) is toolin' around Dal on Tuesday night after a round of Ony-10's, when Jango asks about doing some OCC achieves. I con a few others into joining us and...

BAM!
I haven't attempted that in months. Wasn't too painfully difficult this go round. That achievement left one outstanding on my quest to immortality the Red Proto:


BAM!
First attempt. Last night. One cast. We went in with a mission, and made it look easier than...well...Whoapaw (he's really slutty easy).


GOLDEN GOD/ P I M P Status




3 comments:

  1. I hate you.

    errr....

    I mean, congratulations!

    My group was going to focus on that over November but it didn't quite go as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ari-- TY TY =)
    My advice for it:
    Lust at the start, I mind froze the first cast twd the end of the cast, waited a 3-4 seconds, then hit war stomp then strangulate. 8 seconds of silence time=dead.

    ReplyDelete