Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Apologies...

I've been neglectful with my non-existent posts the last week or so...so to the 5 of you active readers out there, I'm sorry =P

Truth is, there's been a lot I've been wanting to do, but finding other junk getting in the way.

I think I've just been tired. I've been fighting Alienware over this POS M17 they sent me--has an audio/video stuttering issue. After 4-weeks of being in their hands to fix, I get the machine back with a note saying they did absolutely nothing to it. WTG ALIENWARE!!! By far the douchiest company I've ever dealt with. I'm constantly taking video of my jagged framerates and audio of my guildies voices over vent; just in case it comes down to small claims. Right now I'm still trying to get them to replace the rig or refund my money-- to exhaust all possible options, I've even had to file claims with my credit card company just in case.

Been trying to recruit more for 25's--and been trying to pug out ToC25...have had little success. Too many AFK's, slow going attempts. I think I need to step it up and be more of a dick--kick low dps and those not quite getting it. Something to think about.

On another note, we still need some shammies, a warlock or two, and some mages for sure. So if you're looking for a home and a place to raid at 10pm CST-- lemme know.

More posts to come soon.


Oh-- and if there's one piece of advice I leave you with. Don't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever buy anything from Dell or Alienware. These guys are a piece of work. Their tech's lie about your rig--everytime I called to check the repair status, I got a different story--and their customer service is about the worst that I've ever experienced, hands down. They're too afraid to call, so they only send emails, and never respond to voicemails--even if they are the "person" assigned to handle your case. I've had 4 different "persons" already.

3 comments:

  1. That really sucks. but i'm behind ya 100%. on a positive note chris, in a couple weeks we'll be setting up new raids for the new content, and that will be awesome to get into. ;) we'll be able to get those working, and then we'll hopefully get more people for the raiding.
    ~vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the same problem with Dell. Never again will i buy from them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm... if you're worried about other people thinking you're a nasty person and not wanting to join a guild with a dick for GM just because you're kicking their useless terrible DPS arses out of the raid, you could always get a dedicated raid assistant to be the big meanie...

    ReplyDelete