Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sated Spotlight: Diona

Every week I'm going to try and sit down with a player--get the full scoop about who they are, what they like to do; maybe out a few skeletons if the chance arises =)
Todays Spotlight: Diona! (lvl 80 BE Priestess)


About Di (Real Name: Julie)
The Co-Founder of Sated, I first met Di back in the H&G days...elite heals, always willing to lend a hand--I found myself running heroics with her and Porel on a consistant basis. Really can't say anything bad about her, she's got a great personality, awesome vent voice (haha), and is an amazing asset to the Sated team.

Shyste Asks

Q: Have you bested the shite economy? Are you currently employed?
A: Just a student for a little while. Quit my job because of poor management and getting treated like crap =)

Q: So I take it you have lots of TV time...do you have a favorite show?
A: My favorite show is The Soup on E!. I never get tired of laughing at people doing stupid things for all the world to see!

Q: Kinda like Nagu (love ya nagu)! Changing the subject, let's move on to more important things. What do you most like to eat? Drink? Adult beverage of choice?
A: Eat? Anything with chocolate =) It tastes so damn good, and can always make me feel better if I've had a bad day. As for the "adult" beverage, I'm not a big beer fan, but when it comes to doing Carbombs, I can put em away all night long! Fun to drink and I don't have to babysit my drink all night long.

Q: Mmmmm. Carbomb. Yummy. So what else do you like to do outside of WoW?
A: When I'm not sitting on my butt playing games, I generally just enjoy having fun. I enjoy anything from fishing to going out to bars, dancing and socializing all night. I have always been into sports and greatly enjoy the outdoors. Camping is one of my greatest pastimes; sadly school, work, and a lack of money hasn't allowed me to enjoy this recently =(

Q: So now that we've established your partying background, while you're out drinking, are you neglecting any little ones at home?
A: There has not been a day in my life where I have had to come home to an empty house. Currently, I have 3 dogs and a love bird. The newest love of my life is Thisbe ("lover" in greek), my 4 and a half month old pitbull puppy. She's the simply incredible =)

Q: Ok, I've digressed too far. Back to the game. Do you have a favorite WoW moment?
A: I have two. Solo healing Heigan. The only reason it astounds me to this day is because up until that night, I died during the dance EVERY single time. Yet, I somehow managed to do it over and over =) My other favorite moment is when I ALMOST solo healed Grobulus. If the blobs hadn't gotten out of control, it woulda been done and there was going to be mana to spare! =D

Q: Nice. So both moments have to do with Raiding--is that what you enjoy most in the game?
A: Yes. My favorite in game activity is raiding. I love the advancements that are made, even if they are made slowly. I also enjoy getting to work with my group of friends striving towards a common goal. And it never hurts to get a new piece of awesome gear =)

Yes. shinies are very nice...

Thanks again Jules for taking the time to sit down and chat. Stay tuned for next weeks installment of the Sated Spotlight!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too chris....

    Yay for puppies!
    EDIT: My word verification was 'Nagurea'... Nagu diarrhea?

    ReplyDelete