Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Sunday, July 12, 2009

When H&G gets bored...

We tend to like to try ridiculous things...We've got Naxx on farm, so we're running 10-man with alts, and a couple still needing some gear. I make one pass around the room with Grobbulus, and think, "wouldn't it be fun to kill him on the way to Gluth?"


So there it is...I kite Grobb up the stairs, aiming for the pipe--almost got him there, but our DPS was just too beastly. He died up top.



Somehow, Rallian went down on KT (do not insert dirty joke here), so I had to pick both him and the adds up. I'm really feeling confident about my tanking this week. One-shotted 25 Emalon with me tanking adds, and now this...



No comments:

Post a Comment