Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Player Spotlight: STONEHOOFX

(Stonehoofx)


Name: Stonehoofx (Tauren Warrior)
Alt1: Ionisa (BE Mage)
Alt2: Kalionys (BE Paladin)

Meet Stone:
Second GM of Honor and Glory. This guy's been around a long time, and like Kallion, has an Epic Toon for just about everything. Most notably about Stone, is his humongous achievement list...sitting at over 5ooo achievement points, I have yet to run across a player with more...or more titles for that matter.


Shyste Asks:
What's your favorite breakfast cereal?
Plain 'Ol Cheerios

All time favorite band/group?
Tool

What do you do for fun, other than WoW?
Hang out with my family and friends, listen to music, and take care of my girl

Favorite sport?
Football

Favorite 80's movie?
The Outsiders

What do you do (occupation)?
In-between jobs. Previously a AC/Heater Assembler

What's your favorite kool-aid flavor?
Orange in general, but I usually mix shit up and make up something

Favorite Dr. Seuss book?
Green Eggs and Ham

Favorite Cartoon Character?
Mayor Adam West (family guy)

Do you have a favorite WoW dance?
Ogre/Boomkin/Chris Farley Dance

Your favorite WoW moment?
When I got my diaper helm 2 years ago on my warrior and became...FRANKINTAUREN! "Dun Dun Dun!"

What are you looking forward to, in-game?
Raid progression, end-boss kills, gearing up the crew, and getting my achievement points higher than a gnome punted off of Dalaran!


(Ionisa)

No comments:

Post a Comment