Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Saturday, February 20, 2010

shyste the love fool...

Real men wear dresses.


Just kidding.


However, I did find myself strangely fascinated with the way I looked in the little black chiffon number that I got from the Love is in the Air Holiday. I guess I just like Tauren curves...


Anyway, the holiday has come and gone, and I hope each of you took the time to show someone how much you care.


I was hoping to be able to make some puns about showing you my Big Red Love Rocket (haha); I really wanted to get it and petition Blizz to make it a 2-seater (ya know, so someone could ride my love rocket, LMAO--anyone else just start hearing KISS' "Love Gun" start playing???) but sadly, I did not see that damn thing drop once. Truth be told, I wasn't nearly as diligent in running that boss as I was for Brewfest.

/sigh


I guess my rocket will have to wait till next year.


If you're wondering about the screenies...

Well, What else is there to do at 4 am besides going to Org and dueling in dresses? There's nothing like smacking someone upside the head with a bouquet =)

The lovely Di, here, won our duel. She cheated though. while I was completely naked under my frock, she somehow was concealing a helm and bow o.O

/cheater

No comments:

Post a Comment