Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Saturday, February 27, 2010

Giving Back: Calling All Gamers...

A few years ago I lost someone close, to cancer. And In my 27 years on this earth, I've witnessed how it can affect families, friends, clients and colleagues...

Everyone has been touched by it in some way.

Every year for the past 10 years or so, I've donated a little of my time and energy to the fight against cancer. This May 1st-2nd marks the return of Relay for Life, here locally--and I'm asking for your support. I along with my team of Union Bank, Bankers, will be out at the event 'round the clock, and we are currently seeking donations. I know money is tight these days, but every dollar donated is a step in the right direction. 

I've included links to my personal donation page both in this post, and on the right-hand side of my page, and urge you to pledge whatever you can to support Relay for Life, and the American Cancer Society.


5 comments:

  1. cancer affects more people then then a lot of people realize, and my work target does help with donations and a relay to support the fight against cancer. i'll help out how i can chris.

    p.s. my account expired, and will not be up till probably friday (we'll see, hopefully sooner)

    -Vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing, have I told you that? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see other people care about spreading the word about cancer.

    I've sent a small amount that I could afford to you Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone doubts that they're donations help save lives, I have two mothers-in-law that are survivors in the last few years. Unfortunately, my aunt wasn't able to beat it 14 years ago. I honestly believe the donations since that time helped keep my moms healthy.

    Thanks, Chris. Donations made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the support guys--it really is appreciated

    ReplyDelete