Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Patch 3.3 First Impressions

I don't really have any first impressions for 3.3.

I was stuck on the loading screen for HoR for like... I dunno.. 2 hours.

Actually, after the dust settled, I was able to run through the new 5 mans--which are definitely a breath of fresh air from the other WotLK heroics. And, I have to say, the live versions feel so much better than the ptr. Trash is a little more epic, and by the time you get to HoR, you're screaming for more.

The Quel'delar hilt dropped for just about everyone but me (I rolled a 1)--and I'm told that the quest line is good fun. For now, I'm still stuck with my huntard-sword =(
Did some random heroics with the new LFG interface. Two words: Fricken amazing.

Late last night stepped into the ICC-10: Trash is muh-tha-fuckin epic. A definite DPS check. And, there's a whole room full of that shit. Tried Marrowgar a couple of times, but it was late, and we just weren't in the groove. We'll head back in tonight for some more action.

2 comments:

  1. At least the new loading screens are pretty.

    I have a love-hate relationship with that tunnel where all the stuff is falling down a la Hodir. It sucks for me as a caster, but the feeling of constant danger was epic. There was no slacking off in that part.

    Where does the hilt drop? I have yet to see one.

    Should be in ICC 10 tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It drops from any of the new 5 mans. Actually dropped for us on the second trash pull.

    4 of my guildies got em =(

    My ICC recommendation: Be careful. Kill casters first. Don't get close to the skeletons in the wall--they come out =)

    Learned it all the hard way.

    ReplyDelete