Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Friday, October 23, 2009

Getting Ready for Trial of the Grand Crusader-10: NBE

Are you ready for the challenge? More fire. Bigger heals. Spawn timers.

If you've entered ToCr on regular and tamed the beasts, raped the champs, and generally laughed all the way through anub, then I think it's time you tried the heroic version. We've pretty easily cleared the regular version for a few weeks now--so its time to step up the game. Heroic.




Gonna be a lot of improvising here, so be prepared. More fire. Bigger heals.

2 comments:

  1. I've done beasts and Lord J so far.

    The poison on the worms slows you down even faster than on normal. Even blinking across the room, I couldn't get to the fire-tank in time.

    Pay really close attention to where you are on Icehowl. Don't get in a position where his crash will send you into a door frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh.

    Again, as much as I wish I could be in on this... I'll be falling asleep in class while you guys are at it >:(

    ReplyDelete