Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Thursday, September 17, 2009

Runnin down a dream (red proto-drake)

It was probably a couple of weeks ago, after earning some random achievement, that I actually checked my "Glory of the Hero" standing.



To my delight, after a solid 9 months of running heroics and attaining over 1500 emblems, I found that I had amassed the majority of the achievements--so the hunt for the red drake has begun.

To date, I'm missing 8 total achievements. I'll keep ya posted on the progress, and hope to fraps some of the hardest achieves for you all to see.

Wish me luck!

**update**
Ruby Void/ Emerald Void
One of the simplest explanations for the fight I've found.

09/21/2009

This weekend I along with 4 other uber SATED players strolled into H Occ trying for this achievement. It's a bitch. After several attempts, our closest encounter gor Eregos down to about a one shot (17k)...and we couldn;t seal the deal. =(

This will be happening again soon.

3 comments:

  1. There's a couple that just seem so random, Make it Count is probably going to be the worst to get at this point.

    I have 17 left but I think at this point it's about finding 4 other people to go get them done with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even get me started with OCC. Wiped 6 times tonight with a fresh group. Think it'll be easy enough with the veterans running it--its just that we hate it so much we rarely do. Last time we missed it by about a minute.

    I think the last 2 voids are gonna be the tough one...All amber drakes requires immaculate timing, good luck, and a bit of skill...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh chris I would do the last 2 voids seperately lol... Ruby void is easy, and th en if you go in with 1 ruby and the rest bronze the next time you'll get the emerald void... but they'll be hard doing them both at the same time.

    ReplyDelete