Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Player Spotlight: SHYSTECHRIS

(Shystechris)

Name: Shystechris (BE Death Knight)
Alt1: Shysteshot (lvl 24 Tauren Hunter)


About Shyste:
A Dark Archon of Honor and Glory. Epic DPS =), will tank when I'm asked. Got into gaming a couple of years ago via the 360; COD4 and L4D--then was dragged into WoW by Antslock and Moonicknight. Rolled a Paladin my first round, was into it ok until I learned about the Deathknight. I wanted to carry a sword and smack shit with it, so I switched.

Shyste Asks Himself:

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?
Unfortunately, I don't usually have time to eat a good breakfast these days--as a kid, my fave was Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Now, its Basic 4.

All time fave band/group?
This one's a toss up between Weezer, Third Eye Blind, and Jack's Mannequin/Something Corporate.

What do you do for fun, other than WoW?
Hangin with friends, golfing, going to concerts and sports games--camping, fishing, the list goes on...

Favorite Sport:
Don't really have a favorite. What I watch: hockey, football, golf, tennis, and baseball if its live.

Favorite 80's movie?
Oh, where to begin? Princess Bride, Spaceballs, Real Genius, Lost Boys, Breakfast Club, License to Drive...so many good ones to choose =p

What do you do?
I'm a banker by trade (9 years)...but that may change. I dunno. Have 2 qtrs left for my bachelors, but i'm still paying on the college I've already had--this economy has kinda got me stuck.

Favorite Kool Aid flavor?
Raspberry Lemonade is the schizz. Always brings out my kool aid smile.

Favorite Dr. Seuss book?
Cat in the Hat. Hands down. Watched a kid perform it at National's (Speech & Debate) back in highschool--awesome. It was always my fave.

Favorite cartoon character?
Hmmm...so many growing up. Gonna go with either Danger Mouse or Kit from Tale Spin.

Do you have a favorite WoW dance?
I like the way undead rock out, but I also like the Tauren's dance....its a toss up.

Favorite WoW moment?
Tanking KT and the adds. Out DPSing better geared players. Coming back in Arena to kill a pally after the bubble; these are all things that make me happy. New achievements, new boss kills, new feats of strength, each new one is a fave WoW moment.

What are you looking forward to, in-game?
Unfortunately, gear can hinder a players ability somewhat--but with the new gear structure in 3.2, I really think we'll be able to compete with more progressive guilds. We have the talent, now we'll have access to the tools. I'm looking forward to downing Algalon--wrapping up hard modes, and trying to piece together Vala'nyr. I'm looking forward to downing the coliseum, and working toward that server first. I think we can do it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment