Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Monday, July 20, 2009

Allies are Retards (and everyone knows you don't go full retard)


So I'm flying into Cross roads last night, on my way to turn in some quests for the huntard (which is lvl 22 btw), and I see the notorious "Crossroads is under attack" being spammed in my chat frame. After I landed, it took a second for me to realize that I wasn't flagged for pvp. I did a quick recon: couple of 80's, couple of 60's lvls. DK's and Pally's. Over vent, I asked Darth and Hazl for help, then switched over to my main, and headed out.

Now, I don't know about your server...but on ours, Allies are like child molestors; they prey on the young and weak, and lift their skirts to run away when someone their own size comes along. I swear, the ally on Blood Furnace must all be 12 yr old girls...

Anyway, I get there, single out the 80 pally in pvp gear, and instead of fighting me, he bubbles and runs, vagina blowing in the breeze. I really think ally balls are on a global cool down with their bubbles. Once he was gone, that left a couple of other DK's.

Now let me tell you, these two DK's (80's) have to be about the n00biest pair I've ever encountered. To make a long story short, they thought they could rez together and take me out...as other players were running around looking for more, I literally sat on their corpses, hoping to draw fire. They would rez, both drop D n D (morons) and do whatever they could do to take me down 5% (meaning i still had 95% HP left). A few of my Scourge strikes later and one is a whisper away from dead, and the other, is uhh, wearing frost resist gear. Morons. Don't they know they AREN'T suppose to go full retard?

/sigh

*Check out the pic up top--I <3>

2 comments:

  1. Where's the pic, you frickin' tease?!?!?

    Also... credit to Youwillfall and Moonicknight for defacing the poor bastards, too.

    ReplyDelete