Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shyste Tanks 25-Naxx

Got a tell last night from my old friend, Biggums, who was starting up a Naxx-25 group and wanted me to tank (which I always find funny because I'm such Epic DPS and all =). I guess over the few Heroic runs I've done with El Veritas, he trusted me enough to bring 7 guildies in. I got to tank side by side with Darth, Maeda, Whoa, Art, Fire, and Nagu. It was a pretty fun night. I picked up Heritage for a little added avoidance, and Firesong being the only ret pally in the group, picked up a few Offspec tanking pieces--so Grats to her.

The best news of the night goes out to Darth, for getting an uber tanking wep: Inevitable Defeat. He's been looking for an upgrade for quite a while now, and won the roll with a solo 16! 0.o

Grats guys, let's continue the good luck tonight! Thanks Biggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment