Photobucket

News & Updates

April 15, 2010

Welcome home, everyone. Welcome home...

-Shyste









Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ShysteChris....failtank

So I've been wanting to branch out my role in the guild, and be able to MT or OT when needed. As more and more people join, I think it will be beneficial to be able to successfully run 2, 10-man groups to get players some gear. The thing is, I've never tanked any Heroic Dungeons...

Last night I attempted to tank.
And those of you that actually know me, know how much of a hardcore DPSer I am. The 2 really don't mix. My tank set mainly consists of blues that I've picked up from heroics, and a couple of epics that I was able to get with Hero Badges... but no dual-spec for me...so I was still in DPS Unholy; needless to say, H UP was quite a disaster. I guess it didn't help that I was spec'd into Subversion. =(

So....my goal as of late is to collect the few hundred more gold I need to dual spec--and run with a more TPS tank build.

When I do, I'll probably try out:


Tank Spec: 12/51 /8


If I find that I can live w/out the CD of DnD from Morbidity...I'll prob move 3 points into Acclimation for the resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment